Most Requested Services
Pathogen ScreeningPrevent Viroids and Viruses
- Using qPCR technology to get real-time DNA data, we rapidly and accurately screen plants for Latent Hop Viroid, Cryptic Cannabis Virus & Lettuce Chlorosis Virus. We are currently the only lab in Oregon providing these services!
R&D Cannabinoid PotencyApplicable to Flower and Products
- Δ9-THC, THCA, CBD, and CBDA analytes are accredited by ORELAP in accordance with OAR 333-007-0430. Results also include CBG, CBGA, CBDV, THCV, Δ8-THC, CBN, and CBC cannabinoids. Minor Cannabinoids (Δ8 THC, Δ10-THC & Δ6a,10a-THC) can be added to the testing panel for a $30 surcharge.
- Includes Moisture Content Analysis, $30 sampling fee waived
Pre-Harvest Hemp Field Compliance Sampling EventWe come to you!
- PLUS $0.50/mile over 20 miles from our Medford office.
- Click Here to print and fill out the ODA Pre-Harvest Sample Request Form prior to your appointment date.
Flower Compliance Package for Marijuana or HempFor Flower ONLY
- PLUS $30 per visit + $.50/mile over 20 miles from our Medford office.
- Schedule a sample pickup at your ODA-licensed hemp facility or at your OLCC-licensed marijuana facility.
- Includes analyses of Potency, Pesticides & Moisture Content.
All Testing Services
Research & Development
Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content
Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content, Residual Solvents — includes field duplicate
Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content, Residual Solvents
Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content
Latent Hop Viroid, Cryptic Cannabis Virus & Lettuce Chlorosis Virus
Sampling Fee: $30
Mileage Fee (per mile for locations over 20 miles from lab): $0.50/mi
Need more than 10 tests?Contact us for bulk discounts or full season packages tailored to your needs.
If you are dropping the sample off, please bring these minimum amounts to test:
1. Flower = 2 grams
2. Extract/Oil = 1 grams
3. Product = 2 units or at least 2 grams
What you get with your order
Become an expert
Want to know what to expect from our tests?
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We have answers!
Do I bring samples, or do you collect?
We can do either! For R&D testing, you can drop of samples at our location or call us to schedule a fast, simple pickup.
How much sample do you need?
For flower we recommend at least 5 grams, and more if it is uncured to account for the loss in moisture after drying. For edibles, tinctures, and concentrates we require 2 grams or one unit.
How will I receive results?
Skip the headache of logging into third party accounts! We email or text results directly to you.
What is the turnaround time?
This depends, but you can check the Schedule a Test page to see what your estimated time will be. You will get results in 3 days - or less! We make every effort to be as fast as possible, and there is no rush fee!
Do your tests satisfy state and federal requirements?
Pinnacle Analytics is licensed by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) to perform compliance tests for state-licensed hemp and marijuana businesses. Unlike our R&D testing services, Pinnacle's compliance COA's satisfy state requirements for marijuana testing and national standards for hemp testing. Pinnacle testing processes satisfy Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP) scientific standards, which is recognized by The NELAC Institute's (TNI) National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).
Rest assured, we keep all test results and personal information confidential.
What if a re-test is requested by a client or required by an authority?
We are required by Oregon state law and our ORELAP accreditation to keep a backup sample of the material tested for at least 72 hours should any legal issue arise that requires re-testing. However, we also advise keeping a control sample at your own facility of each batch tested as a "best business practice". This will ensure you can always back the quality of your product with multiple forms of proof, even if it requires more testing. We are happy to help you access past results or re-test a new sample from the batch to compare data.