Most Requested Services
Pathogen ScreeningPrevent Viroids and Viruses
- Using qPCR technology to get real-time DNA data, we rapidly and accurately screen plants for Latent Hop Viroid, Cryptic Cannabis Virus & Lettuce Chlorosis Virus.
R&D Cannabinoid PotencyApplicable to Flower and Products
- Δ9-THC, Δ8-THC, THCA, CBD, and CBDA analytes are accredited by ORELAP in accordance with OAR 333-007-0430. Results also include CBG, CBGA, CBDV, THCV, CBN, and CBC cannabinoids. Minor Cannabinoids (THC-O, Δ10-THC & Δ6a,10a-THC) can be added to the testing panel for a $30 surcharge.
- Includes Moisture Content Analysis, $30 sampling fee waived
ODA Pre-Harvest Hemp Field Compliance Sampling EventWe come to you!
- PLUS $0.50/mile over 20 miles from our Medford office.
- Click Here to print and fill out the ODA Pre-Harvest Sample Request Form prior to your appointment date.
Flower Compliance Package for Marijuana or HempFor Flower ONLY
- PLUS $30 per visit + $.50/mile over 20 miles from our Medford office.
- Schedule a sample pickup at your ODA-licensed hemp facility or at your OLCC-licensed marijuana facility.
- Includes analyses of Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content and Mycotoxins.
All Testing Services
Research & Development
Potency, Pesticides, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Microbials, Moisture Content and Water Activity
Potency, Pesticides, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Microbials, Residual Solvents — includes field duplicate, call for detailed requirements
Potency — includes field duplicate
Potency, Pesticides, Mycotoxins — includes field duplicate
Potency, Pesticides, Moisture Content
Latent Hop Viroid, Cryptic Cannabis Virus & Lettuce Chlorosis Virus
Sampling Fee: $30
Mileage Fee (per mile for locations over 20 miles from lab): $0.50/mi
Need more than 10 tests?Contact us for bulk discounts or full season packages tailored to your needs.
If you are dropping the sample off, please bring these minimum amounts to test:
1. Flower = 2 grams
2. Extract/Oil = 1 grams
3. Product = 2 units or at least 2 grams
Pinnacle Analytics Service Area
What you get with your order
Our 5 business day turnaround guarantee is here to help your operations move efficiently, avoiding bottlenecks and exceeding client’s expectations ahead of schedule.
Pinnacle Analytics is accredited by ORELAP under OAR 333-064, which means the scientific accuracy of our results is guaranteed by the same national standard as drinking water.
Become an expert
Want to know what to expect from our tests?
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We have answers!
Do I bring samples, or do you collect?
We can do either! For R&D testing, you can drop of samples at our location or call us to schedule a fast, simple pickup.
How much sample do you need?
For flower we recommend at least 5 grams, and more if it is uncured to account for the loss in moisture after drying. For edibles, tinctures, and concentrates we require 2 grams or one unit.
How will I receive results?
Skip the headache of logging into third party accounts! We email or text results directly to you.
What is the turnaround time?
You will get results in 5 days - or less! We make every effort to be as fast as possible. Need your results the very next day? Ask us about our 24-hour turnaround availability.
Do your tests satisfy state and federal requirements?
Pinnacle Analytics is licensed by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) to perform compliance tests for state-licensed hemp and marijuana businesses. Unlike our R&D testing services, Pinnacle's compliance COA's satisfy state requirements for marijuana testing and national standards for hemp testing. Pinnacle testing processes satisfy Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP) scientific standards, which is recognized by The NELAC Institute's (TNI) National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).
Rest assured, we keep all test results and personal information confidential.
What if a re-test is requested by a client or required by an authority?
We are required by Oregon state law and our ORELAP accreditation to keep a backup sample of the material tested for at least 7 days should any legal issue arise that requires re-testing.